Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ten minute tech sessions - or, how to integrate ICT learning into the work place

Global Learning Initiative

Is it just me, or are most technology conferences getting boring?

This brief article has provided me with a little bit of a spark... an idea for how to structure mini-sessions to introduce really cool technical tools that I am passionate about. These are tools that are  intended to make my life easier, and really do, but it can be overwhelming to present them all at once to people. So what about 10 minute tech sessions? Say, for example...

What is delicious and why would I want to use it?

How do I find *good* blogs? :)

What is Furl and what could I use it for?

Writely?

Using Google alerts to review information...

Just some thoughts...


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: