Thursday, November 17, 2005

This is a blog for you

This blog is intended as a resource for teachers. It will hopefully help to answer the question 'but how do I do that?'

For any further information about setting up a blog or choosing an appropriate tool, I recommend checking out my delicious site. Delicious is great for people like me - I see lots of great and interesting sites, but, I don't always remember what they are. You can search, english or french, for information on just about any term related to teaching!

For those of you that asked, sorry about the re-vamp.... it is going to take me a couple more days to 're-file' things. I have a system of labelling and organising my links that seems to be working well to make sure that I can find the information I need more quickly.

So - why is everything missing (sorry M & J -- give me 2 days!!) - because I am going back and attaching MORE info. Details and links, all for you! In the mean time, get started with the delicious links!


The Garage Band Scary Story/Radio play projects I did with the Sec ones are going to be turned into a podcast for downloading. The instructions and the steps we took are included, and I am looking at Audacity to see if the instructions would be similar, in case you are not a Mac user.

Stay tuned!! At the latest, come back Sunday! (but, everything should be up by Thursday, pre-conference).

h.
Feel free to post comments or send me an e-mail.


* In order to view the student blogs, click on my picture, or 'View complete profile'.

Thanks!

No comments: